Monday, May 11, 2015

"For What It's Worth" -2

"Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from Him cometh my salvation." (Psalms 62:1) I am sorry for the rant; I'm sure that I must have misunderstood what was being said, because we all know that God still loved us even through we had not yet asked Jesus into our hearts; so for what it's worth, I am taking back the Seminary comment, and I am sorry for have spoken so harshly about a brother, even though I did not mention him be name. The title above this Psalm in my Bible, are the words, "Depending on God", and just so you know, God's love has a way of making us dependent, not just because He knows what is best for us, but because He has so much more for us than what we could ever plan on our own. Obviously God is in control of our lives, He has always allowed me certain lead ways, but He has always kept His angels watching over me; I truly believe that, and if it had not been for God's hand upon my life, I would have died several times before I had the chance to answer His call upon my life. I hear people say that nobody knows what is in their future, but I can honestly say that I do know what is in mine, because I am going to heaven! Only those people that have not yet accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior do not yet know what is in their future, and it's not too late for them, as long as they are still alive; but it is God's will that everyone would believe in His Son, God does not want anyone to perish; but contrary to what some might think, there are no second chances after you are gone! Having said that, I am completely confident that those He has chosen have been given many chances to answer His call, and He does not give up on those who do not respond, of that I am sure of. If I had to explain how that works, it would probably not make any sense whatsoever; all that I know, is that God is my Heavenly Father, which means that He made me for His purposes, I did not make Him; those are the things that idols are made of, gods that are made by man, and totally worthless...
"Listen to me, all you in distant lands! Pay attention, you who are far away! The LORD called me before my birth; from within the womb He called me by name. He made my words of judgment as sharp as a sword. He has hidden me in the shadow of His hand. I am like a sharp arrow in His quiver. He said to me, "You are My servant, Israel, and you will bring Me glory." I replied, "But my work seems so useless! I have spent my strength for nothing and to no purpose. Yet I leave it all in the LORD'S hand; I will trust God for my reward."" (Isaiah 49:1-4)  

No comments:

Post a Comment