Wednesday, March 16, 2022

"To Have and To Hold"

 "(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)" (John 7:39 KJV)

  "I am writing to you who are God's children because your sins have been forgiven through Jesus. I am writing to you who are mature in the faith because you know Christ, who existed from the beginning. I am writing to you who are young in the faith because you have won your battle with the evil one. I have written to you who are God's children because you know the Father. I have written to who are mature in the faith because you know Christ, who existed from the beginning. I have written to you who are young in the faith because you are strong. God's word lives in your hearts, and you have won your battle with the evil one." (1 John 2:12-14 NLT)

 Believe it or not, but we sometimes lack only one thing: Encouragement! We have everything else, that is pretty much what we are here for, besides being a light unto others, to encourage one another; lifting each other up, praying for one another, and standing along each other, as brothers and sisters in Christ! 

 Yes, we all have bad days; days of despair and feeling all alone. But we must not be discouraged by the feelings of frailness or being weak, because if we are in Christ Jesus, we are secure and strong! Sealed, is what you are in Christ, like a vault that cannot be tampered with or broken into. Your security is held in heaven where Christ Jesus sits, awaiting for the Father's order, "Go grab hold of your Bride!" 

 Please forgive me for yesterday's post, it was a long day Monday, and I was detained in sleep for a few more hours than I expected. I think my phone gave up trying to wake me up! Talk about being protected, I was flying in the dark, driving a 40ft home away from home, and there must have been angels all around me. 

 I hope you believe that there are angels that protect you, because there are, and I know for a fact that it is so. I will never forget one night, as I was half asleep, had just finished praying, and was starting to dream about something that I really don't want to share about. In a split second of desperation, I cried out, "Jesus help!" and no sooner than getting those two words out, I seriously could feel the wind moving over me, and a light flash across my eyelids; there must have been an angel there that took his sword and swatted that demon right out of the room! 

 We must not feel as though we are alone, because we never ever are...

"Jesus came and told his disciples, "I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."" (Matthew 28:18-20 NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment