Friday, December 30, 2011

"Completeness"

"For we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church." (Ephesians 5:30-32) "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man." (Genesis 2:23) If we wanted to make a case for what I was speaking of yesterday, then it really wouldn't be to hard to put the evidence together; however, as I said, my focus is really on something else right now; which is 'Completeness'. That said, we must first see the connection between our redemption, the marriage of a man and woman, and the glorified church. The reason that this is important for us to realize, is that the completeness which takes place in heaven will be far more glorious than we could ever imagine. Last year I had a vision which was the catalyst to what the Lord had shown me of the connection that I spoke of yesterday; and within the vision that I saw, which occurred as I was meditating upon Isaiah 6:1, was the train of His robe that filled the temple; however, the train that I saw was not that of a robe, as we might picture a thick rich kingly robe to look like, but was that of a long and wide white bride's dress, which was gloriously displayed. As I gazed upon this glorious display, I was captivated by the treads of this beautiful garment, and was drawn into the patterns stitched into the fabric. As I looked deeper into the fabric, I saw a face that was looking back at me, which I then focused upon, which seemed to be like a flash of time; but as I looked upon the face, it was as if I had just looked in a mirror: it was me!!! Looking back to this vision, I have wondered about that position, and whether it was one that was of good standing, or that of poor standing; in other words, was it as an indication of being in the outer court, verses in inner court. The reason that I even wondered this, was because I was not necessarily the actual body of the bride, but was part of that which covered her body. However, I was still found in the temple; which for lack of a better word, was glorious, in and of itself! Then again, I wondered upon the whole church which shall be arrayed as a glorious bride; wondering what she will look like, and how we shall appear within her. And as Paul shared, from what I am sure was his own vision, Jesus is the head; placing Him as the First, and Him which holds first place; even within the body of His church, He is a member. It's just so complex!!! "For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And we are complete in Him, which is the head of all principality and power." (Colossians 2:9 & 10)

No comments:

Post a Comment