Tuesday, June 28, 2022

"Pulling Back the Curtain"

 "Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him." (John 9:3 KJV)

  "This, too, I carefully explored. Even though the actions of godly and wise people are in God's hands, no one knows whether God will show them favor. The same destiny ultimately awaits everyone whether righteous or wicked, good or bad, ceremonially clean or unclean, religious or irreligious. Good people receive the same treatment as sinners, and people who make promises to God are treated like people who don't." (Ecclesiastes 9:1-2 NLT)

 Okay, so you can maybe see this from a different point of view: there two totally different worlds that we live in, one that is based on the mortal body, that which is temporary and soon to be dead, and that which is based upon the spiritual body, which never dies because it is eternal and belongs eternally to God. 

 It really does not matter what happens to this mortal body, no matter what it goes through, or how badly it is destroyed, the same fate awaits it: ashes to ashes, and dust to dust! As much as we try, there is really no stopping the decay and destruction that will await this mortal shell. Even those that are still alive during the rapture, these mortal shells will be dissolved, and their souls will be dressed in immortality, united together in the air with those whose bodies have already died.

 Each and every one of us that belong to Christ all have a very particular function and purpose; no matter how big or how small, everything is part of the works of God! You might not even know what you are called to do, but that does not mean you are not doing it, without even knowing what you are doing. 

 As far as my situation is concerned, I have no clue what God is doing in this, so called trial, or any other thing that happens in my life. But I do know that God loves me, that He is watching over me, and that everything, even the bad and ugly stuff, works towards the good of His purposes. I don't really get to see the results of all that God is doing, but just little glimpses of His unfailing love! 

 These are very special times that we are living in, so please pay attention...

"Then Job replied to the LORD: "I know that you can do anything, and no one can stop you. You asked, 'Who is this that questions my wisdom with such ignorance?' It is I - and I was asking about things I knew nothing about, things far too wonderful for me. You said, 'Listen and I will speak! I have some questions for you, and you must answer them.' I had only heard about you before, but now I have seen you with my own eyes. I take back everything I said, and sit in dust and ashes to show my repentance."" (Job 42:1-6 NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment