Friday, April 29, 2022

"Double Down" - Too

"Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come." (John 8:21 KJV) 

  "After seven days the LORD gave me a message. He said, "Son of man, I have appointed you as a watchman for Israel. Whenever you receive a message from me, warn people immediately. If I warn the wicked, saying, 'You are under the penalty of death,' but you fail to deliver the warning, they will die in their sins. And I will hold you responsible for their deaths. If you warn them and they refuse to repent and keep on sinning, they will die in their sins. But you will have saved yourself because you have obeyed me."" (Ezekiel 3:16-19 NLT)

 Before I started this journey, as I call it, there were several issues that seemed important to my life; one in particular was the interest I had in trying to support a certain political party. Even up to the middle of the year of 2021, I still was trying to contribute, but have since stopped and haven't given anything since. Not that it no longer matters, because I believe that it does; but in this current climate, or shall we say spiral, I feel that the culture has been changed, and there is really nothing else that we can do to correct it.

 I know that might sound like I have given up, but my focus has changed to dealing with things on a totally different level. Whether or not you care to believe it, that is totally up to you, but these are the last days that we are living in, and we need to be about the Father's business! 

 God is waiting for something, what I do not know! But everything is pretty much ready here, now it is all up to Him. When He gives the command, "Son, go get your bride!", that will be it; within the blink of an eye, the church will be raptured, and the earth will go through something that they could have never expected to happen. 

 There will be a multitude of people, fence-sitters and the like, which will suddenly know that all they had scoffed at and thought couldn't happen, it just happened! They missed out on being taken, and now they were going to tested like never before! I really hope that I don't get left, but if I do, I will have known that it was my own fault! 

 Now then: this is a very special message that John is putting down, as he recalls all that Jesus has said, and tries to show us why He said it, having to say it again! All of these Jewish leaders are seriously stuck on stupid: they fail to see that Jesus is not of this world, that He is not just a man, and that He has come to this world to do something that the world has never seen before! 

 This is our comma period of the story, as Pastor Jack has put it. There between, "to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD," and, "and the day of vengeance of our God," there is a comma! Right now, in this moment, we are living at the end of that comma, the pause between liberty and vengeance! When Jesus took the scroll and began reading this, He ended reading at, "the year of the LORD," and then rolled up the scroll, or closed the book, saying, "This day is this Scripture fulfilled in your ears." 

 The scroll is about to be opened, very soon! But then again, what do I know? I know that this stuff going on currently is really stupid, beyond anything we have ever seen before. Common sense has been thrown out the window, as if the majority of people's minds are lost in the cloud, literally...  

"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:8-9 KJV) 

No comments:

Post a Comment