Thursday, September 1, 2016

"Insinuations"

"The boar out of the wood doth waste it, and the wild beast of the field doth devour it." (Psalms 80:13) In all of our situations and circumstances, there are very few that really make any sense while they are taking place; heck, there are very few that make sense when they are over; but there is one thing I truly believe deep down in my heart, that God only allows His will to take place in our lives. Is it His perfect will? Not all the time, that I know for sure. But nonetheless, it's His will; and His will is always perfect, regardless! This is what happens when you give children a choice, they make bad choices; it's just a fact. But our God, the God that loves us even more than we could ever love ourselves, His ways are always going to turn out for the best. Unfortunately, it might not be our best personally or physically; at least that is what might appear on the surface; but you can bet God will take something that appears tragic and unexplainable, and He will turn it into something good. Will we always see it happen? No. As far as this life goes, this life does not count; not when it come to our eternal security. What happens to us in this life has no affect on the prize that waits on the other side of this life; whether we are killed or left alone, none of that really matters. What does matter is our love for God! Do I love God? If I am perfectly honest, I can say that I do, most of the time; but when I wilfully sin; well, let's just say that I am not really caring so much about our relationship when that happens. That does not sound very loving: I know, it's not. But isn't that what happens? When He says, "Don't do it," and then we go ahead and do it anyway, what are we saying? We are saying, "Right now, I really don't care what you say, I'm going to satisfy my fleshly desires." It continues to amaze me, continually! God already knows! Yet He still loved me then, and He still loves me now...
"All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation, and we have a priceless inheritance -an inheritance that is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay. And through your faith, God is protecting you by his power until you receive this salvation, which is ready to be revealed on the last day for all it see." (1 Peter 1:3-5) NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment