Monday, November 8, 2010

"Love Speaks!"

I hope you understood my last question yesterday, because it was not about our sins; for we know that the death of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ on the cross was all about the sins of the world. No, it was a question about the perpetual sin of those that claim to be His children. You know who you are, and what I am talking about; trying to hold onto both worlds, in hopes that one day you will get it right. It is that sin that I am talking about; that sin that keeps on breaking your fellowship with the Father. Is that sin really worth that much to you? Really? Okay, maybe you think that I am being judgemental; but as I said before, and I will say it again right now, and in this situation: I am guilty too. Everything that I write about applies to me also, because we are all sinners saved by grace, and just as the Bible says, "There is none righteous, no, not one". That being said, there comes a point where we must come out from among the world and be separate, not because we are required to, although we are; not because we should obey, although we should; but because we are separate! It is not a question of works, nor is it even really a question about obedience; but it is more a question about how we communicate our love for God. His Love spoke to the world from the cross, and continues speaking even to this day. It spoke to every man and woman, from the beginning of time, even until the end; because, as the Bible says, "Every knee will bow and confess Jesus Christ as Lord"; I think that means pretty much everyone. What does your love for God speak? As I ask that question to you, I am also asking it to myself, because I know my vileness, and how crafty I can try and be with my sin. However, who do I think I am fooling; do I really think that I am hiding from God when I sin; as if maybe, because He does not look upon sin, He has turned away, and does not take notice. Nonsense! Who do you think the Holy Spirit is? Is He not God also??? Next time you are all wrapped up in yourself, and feel that you need to satisfy the desires of the flesh, try looking inside of yourself for God to be watching, instead of looking towards Heaven, (or hiding from Heavens view); and as you do, remember who dwells inside of you, and the price that was paid for your sins. Because, something needs to be stronger than our own will power, which really lacks the required mustard to overcome, and I am trying to say that it is the Love of God!!! "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even also as I am known. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity (LOVE)." (1 Corinthians 13:11-13)

No comments:

Post a Comment