Friday, March 23, 2018

"In Him, We are Greatly Blessed"

"He blesseth them also, so that they are multiplied greatly; and suffer not their cattle to decrease."
(Psalms 107:38)

 As much as I would like to, I cannot take credit for anything that is typed on these pages; half the time I have no clue what is going to be written, let alone what is going to be said. This much I know, that God has a way of making His point known, if not for someone else, it is intended for me! Can we even see what it is that is blocking the flow? I believe that we know exactly what it is, we just make the choice to ignore it or pretend that it will be okay. Again, we only hold onto the sins that we like; and for some of us, that might mean more than one or two. As for as I know, or can tell, Jesus still uses those that allow Him to use their lives, regardless of the faults or issues in their life. It is not really about messenger, it is about the Message! Every single one of us have issues and faults in our lives; as soon as we get one taken away or fixed, we replace it with another. And if we think for just a moment that we don't have any, then even the thought of that is an issue in itself. Yes, that River of Life is Jesus! Jesus is the source, and only source, there is none other! Do we even know what it means to be justified? I mean, we say that we do, and we preach what it means; but is it the power that we walk in every day of our lives? I am sure that we all have problems making it real, real enough to be strong enough; we are never really as strong as we think we are; but in Christ, we are as strong as we need to be! This is exactly what I believe this verse is speaking of, how we remain in Christ, and in Him we are greatly blessed; so much so, that the efforts and work we put into doing the things of God flow easy and effortlessly. It is a lot like what Jesus said, "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:30) If we think for just a moment, it is not about the things we still hold onto, He works those things out of our lives; it is about holding onto Him, and never letting go...

""My servant David will be their king, and they will have only one shepherd. They will obey my regulations and be careful to keep my decrees. They will live in the land I gave my servant Jacob, the land where their ancestors lived. They and their children and their grand children after them will live there forever, generation after generation. And my servant David will be their prince forever. And I will make a covenant of peace with them, an everlasting covenant. I will give them their land and increase their numbers, and I will put my Temple among them forever. I will make my home among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people. And when my Temple is among then forever, the nations will know that I am the LORD, who makes Israel holy."" (Ezekiel 37:24-28) NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment