Friday, July 8, 2022

"Pointing Fingers" - To

 "Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he." (John 9:9 KJV)

"My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." (Galatians 2:20 NLT)

 I have to admit, I cannot answer every question that I think up; nor do I even want to try. Most of what we think we know, doesn't even matter; as Solomon put it, "Everything is meaningless," says the Teacher, "completely meaningless." (Ecclesiastes 12:8 NLT)

 That said, I can only point to one thing that matters: God! There is really nothing else to say, because everything is dependent upon Him to exist, to survive, to live; nothing is anything without Him! They that run this world think that they can somehow erase His existence, they surely have another thing coming to them, no matter how much they do, He is the existence of all things! 

 When I saw that truth, back in September of 1981, I saw Jesus on the cross, and it broke my heart! Right then and there, I was broken, literally, I realized that I was broken, and I needed to be saved because of my serious brokenness. Since then, I have also realized that I still break; but now, even though I get broken, I am still kept whole because He lives within me, and He never breaks! 

 That's my story, and I am sticking with it...

"From now on, don't let anyone trouble me with these things. For I bear on my body the scars that show I belong to Jesus." (Galatians 6:17 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment