Friday, January 14, 2022

"The False Accuser" - Two

 "Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve." (John 6:70-71 KJV) 

  "Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart." (Psalms 40:7-8 KJV)

 Because of my current situation, I cannot clearly see what God might be doing, or even if there is some reason for this financial challenge to happen. All I can do, and should do, is to trust God has this, knows what is going on, and has a perfect plan for the outcome. No matter what, I believe that I will end up in the place He has promised me, and nothing on this earth can take that away! 

 As for this answer from Jesus, in the light of what was declared about Him, it was totally and completely the right time for Him to bring it up. Think about it, because the declaration had just been made, "Thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God," and yet, there is one of those twelve that will be betraying him and totally ignoring who He is, and the power that comes from Him.

 This might not seem like such a big deal to some, because it is just the way it was meant to be, seeing how Jesus already knew what was going to happen. What difference is there between what Judas had done, and that of what Satan had done, by going against God? Isn't that the same mentality? Stupid! As Solomon wrote: "The way of the fool is right in his own eyes." 

 You know, I may not have this all figured out; and I might sometimes swerve outside the lines or may from time to time make mistakes: but I know that God is real, that He really loves me, and that whatever I do, He is always going to forgive me when I cry out for mercy!  I also know that there is always going to be a false accuser that will be trying to take me down, as should all of you know the same!  

 We must never give up doing what God has placed upon our hearts, no matter how hard it gets, because we should expect that there will be trials and tribulations! I believe that Joseph is a very good example of what that looks like, as he never gave up believing that the dream he had, was true. No matter what might have happened, he made the best of every situation. Twenty years had passed, until he had actually seen that dream become a reality.

 Not quite sure what else I can say, except that God always keeps His word! Don't ever forget that! If you think you are somehow off course and have maybe been misdirected, it might just be that you have forgot to check the Map. Then again, you might just be exactly right where God wants you to be...

"For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:16-18 KJV) 

No comments:

Post a Comment