Thursday, January 20, 2022

"A Little Discernment, Please!"

"His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest." (John 7:3 KJV)

  ""If racing against mere men makes you tired, how will you race against horses? If you stumble and fall on open ground, what will you do in the thickets near the Jordan? Even your brothers, members of your own family, have turned against you. They plot and raise complaints against you. Do not trust them, no matter how pleasantly they speak."" (Jeremiah 12:5-6 NLT) 

 Can I speak plainly for just a moment? First of all, there are spiritual forces working across this entire earth; this much I am sure most every Christian sees and senses the darkness that is at work, in just about every nation. Secondly, this thing being used to subdue most everyone, although it is alive and might have a scientific nature, it has spiritual power that is controlling where and how it works and spreads around the globe.

 Not that I can actually prove what I am saying, because I cannot; but I can mention a few things that I have observed. Much like the power some might think they have in controlling the devil and his demons, this thing will react to arrogance, boasting, and pride. 

 I good example of what I am talking about, was when Jesus sent His disciple out, and they came back bragging about how the demons were subject to them, and Jesus had to put them in their place! Just like with everything else that lives and dies upon this earth, everything is subject to the will of God! I know that there are some that do not believe that; that cannot imagine God would allow such terrible things to happen; but this is a fallen world, totally broken, and waiting to be made new again. 

 Just the fact that I am bringing this up, it might be suspiciously arrogant for me to do so; but at this point in my life, I really do not have any fear of dying. When God has determined my time is up, then it will be my time to go; but if He wants me to still be here, then here I will stay! You might think that is arrogant also, but that is just the truth of how God works! 

 As to the plot of the Jesus' brothers, they simply wanted to see Jesus amplified and lifted up, as it was something that they might take part in; even though they really did not believe He was who He said that He was! What say you? That is not a trick question, it is associated with just about everything else that is going on in this world! 

 There is only One that is in control, and it is not a man or even the devil: It is GOD ALMIGHTY! Think about the Tower of Babel, which according to some Biblical scholars, just as they see the Book of Genesis, it was mythological and not historical. Well, if you look closely and connect the dots, I am pretty sure that it was a breaking point for God. What say you...

"And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding, in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven." (Luke 10:17-20 KJV)  

No comments:

Post a Comment