Friday, January 21, 2022

"Sink In"

 "For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do theses things, shew thyself to the world." (John 7:4 KJV)

  "Unfriendly people care only about themselves; they lash out at common sense. Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions." (Proverbs 18:1-2 NLT)

 So here is something interesting that happen yesterday. I woke you yesterday morning at 1:15 and I turned on Fox and Friends First, cuddled up next to my wife, and laid there relaxing with my wife. I did happen to dose-off a few times, and I had a strange dream that the virus was somehow in our drinking water. That was about as far as that went, and I really thought nothing of it.

 As I left the office and headed out, I called Mary, my mother-in-law, and reminded her of someone I wanted her to call. Then she remembered something she wanted to tell me, that her husband showed her a video on Tic-Toc of a guy placing a test-kit under the sink faucet, and the thing read positive. When she told me that, I was overwhelmed and had to tell her about the dream I had that morning.

 Either the test-kits are very unreliable, or there is a problem with our tap water! What I do know for certain, and am pretty certain of, is that before this new strain came about, most of the world was starting to get back to normal, and that was not going to work well with the Great Reset. 

 Anywho, that's just my foolish opinion, so don't make too much of it. The brothers had something they were trying to do, not because they wanted to see Jesus believed in, but because they wanted to expose Him to the world, as if that would prove whether or not He was for real. Again, that's my opinion, so don't make too much of it. 

 If you think things are strange and seem out of the ordinary, you really haven't seen anything yet. That said, I feel as though there is not anything we that are in Christ Jesus need to worry about; except that those we love to get saved and be positively safe and secure! If they fail to listen, make sure you have a few post-Rapture boxes for them to get ahold of after you are gone. Something to give them a better understanding of what happen and help them to make the right choices. 

 As for this title, "Sink In," it was patterned after the vision I had in my head of the guy putting that thing under the sink faucet; but then I looked up the meaning and determined it was legit...

"Meanwhile, the messenger who went to get Micaiah said to him, "Look, all the prophets are promising victory for the king. Be sure that you agree with them and promise success." But Micaiah replied, "As surely as the LORD lives, I will say only what the LORD tells me to say."" (1 Kings 22:13-14 NLT)

"Then Micaiah continued, "Listen to what the LORD says! I saw the LORD sitting on his throne with all the armies of heaven around him, on his right and on his left. And the LORD said, 'Who can entice Ahab to go into battle against Ramoth-gilead so he can be killed?' "There were many suggestions, and finally a spirit approached the LORD and said, 'I can do it!' 'How will you do this?' the LORD asked. "And the spirit said, 'I will go out and inspire all of Ahab's prophets to speak lies.' 'You will succeed,' said the LORD. 'Go ahead and do it.'" (1 KIngs 22:19-22 NLT)  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment