Tuesday, January 11, 2022

"The Answer!" - 2

 "Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life." (John 6:68 KJV) 

  "And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son does not have life." (1 John 5:11-12 NLT)

 The question still is being tossed around, 'What about those people who are good, will God send them to hell because they don't believe in Jesus?' I actually heard it asked yesterday, and just the fact that it was asked, it caused me to question what the answer might be to the question. Well, what say you?

 Sometimes I think we forget what a privilege it is to be in the Boat! It is really something that we should never take for granted, because if it was not for God's pushing us towards Him, many of us would not be where we are today. I don't remember how many times I rejected the invitation to accept Jesus as my personal Savior; I know of at least five or six times that I refused to even listen to the call. 

 Maybe that was why the calling was so important, because God was letting me know that it was His final offer! Could that be it? Do the Pigmies actually do hear, even though they might be isolated in some remote region of the world? Abraham heard God's calling, while he was living in a pagan land; so why would those who have not known, be called out to too? 

 Regardless of what we might think, these are God's judgments that are given out; the matter is not ours to determine who is right and who is wrong. Only what God says is right! I can only believe that we can be thankful for what we know and for having received God's free gift of Salvation! Now, let's do all that we can to spread the Good News! It is not up to us to save anyone; but it is up to us to share the Gift we have been given. I am pretty sure that there are many people looking for answers...

"He said to them, "The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields."" (Matthew 9:37-38 NLT)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment