Sunday, May 3, 2020

"More Than Okay"

"To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;" (Psalms 149:8)

  Thank God for whatever it is that going on, because there is attention being put upon those things that really matter. I was so touched by what I was feeling yesterday, as I watched thousands of people coming out to speak their minds. If you are the least bit concerned, the biggest threat to freedom is to take away our independents. I can recall the words of a previous Senator, I believe it was back in the 90's, who said, "There's a whole lot of spending going on out there!" To put this in the light of what we are currently looking at, the situation is more about stopping gatherings, more than about putting an end to any kind of pandemic. But that is just my opinion, for what it is worth. Not that it matters, but the whole reason for all of this attention to something that is going to spread, regardless, is to get everything in preparation for what comes next. I am one that believes in the rapture of the church; and whether you are one that believes it or not, it is going to happen at a time when it is least expected and a time when people are caught unaware. What that actually looks like, I have no idea; except that there is most likely some kind of worldwide distraction that causes everyone across this entire planet to become unaware and not expecting His coming. Do you think the planet has all been duped, or could be a very big distraction? Either way, it is "ALL ALRIGHT!" Those are the words from Matthew West, in his pleasant little video called, "Quarantined Life." I sent out pictures of the link, but I don't think anyone noticed that it was a picture of my computer screen and not an actual link. I imagined everyone clicking on the picture and expecting it to take them somewhere. I am sorry for that, but I don't get YouTube on my phone because I do not have the App; as a matter of fact, I try very hard not to put any Apps on my phone. I was one of the Founding Members to Fox Nation; but I have not experienced any of it yet, because I did not download the App! Call me weird, but I have also not visited FaceBook in at least seven or eight years. I still get emails telling me of all the stuff that I have missed; but as far as I can see, it is just one more distraction from the Truth! Besides, it is almost cultish, and maybe even borders on the edge of evil; but it is All Alright, because God is still on the Throne, and we are all soon going home...

"And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. And I saw a strong angel proclaim with a load voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. And I beheld, and lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat on the throne." (Revelation 5:1-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment