Friday, November 1, 2019

"Because He Cares"

"All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth." (Psalms 138:4)

   Before we get into what this might be talking about, I must express my thoughts about what took place in our nations capital yesterday, by simply saying, it was quite fitting for the day, and then I will leave to at that. Nobody is in a position of power without God allowing them to be there! That is absolute and there is absolutely nothing that they can do about it. If you doubt me, just check out the portion of chapter 4 in the Book of Daniel, the words spoken by King Nebuchadnezzar; he came to his senses and realized that God has power and control over everything and anything. There are some very interesting things happening all around the world, but the biggest thing of all is that the church is beginning to wake up and take notice. Not that it will change anything going on, because I do not think that is likely to happen, but it will change some people, and people is what God is all about! I don't know if you heard the one about the guy who was throwing the starfish that washed up on shore back in the sea; the point of which, was: "It mattered to that one!" When you get to heaven, you can ask Nebuchadnezzar how he feels about that! The main point to this, whether you buy it or not, in the words of Benjamin Franklin: "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Maybe that did not make any sense to you, but it would if you were living it out. Having been a business owner for a few years, I know there is something about being in leadership that makes a difference in the way you think, work, and even sleep. You cannot explain that with any kind of realistic impact upon someone, because it is something that must be learned, and you cannot learn it without actually living it out for yourself. There is just something that happens to you, as you get involved in the lives of others and you are responsible for their livelihood and have some influence over their lives; especially when you care about them and want to see them become successful. If you have a business that involves sales, you know exactly what I am talking about: when your people are successful in sales, you are successful in your business. I believe we are in a time when we are going to be pressed into making a difference, because God cares for people, and He is going to awaken His church to do the same. The time of sitting still is over, because He is going to ask those who are listening to His voice to make a difference, one starfish at a time! It happens by being involved in what He is doing, and it will not mean anything until you get involved...

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever." (Revelation 11:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment