Wednesday, November 6, 2019

"God Can Do Anything And Knows Everything"

PSALMS 139 [[To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.]]

  This Psalm contains a whole lot of nuggets; priceless truths about the wonderful and powerful God that we serve. Matthew Henry says "Some Jewish doctors are of the opinion that this is the most excellent of all the psalms of David." Not sure why, but my Bible does not show the statement above, 'To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David." If we are looking for something that might give some hope in our hopelessness, this is one of those places in the Bible where we can gain some Light! No matter what you are living in or where you might find yourself in this crazy life, there is sanity to be found in knowing that God can meet you no matter where you are at or where you have been: you can never be out of reach for God! As I left off with yesterday's post, God knows our name, is actually quite an understatement, because, as we shall see, He knows more than just our name; He knows every single thing about us, inside and out. If you want to talk about getting personal with God, you don't have to worry about holding back, He knows it all anyway; but God, with everything He knows about you, wants you to be willing and able to get to know Him. That is the beauty of this Book we call The Bible; it is more than His love letter, it is Him opening up His heart to us and showing us, not only how powerful and wonderful that He is, but that with all He is, He still can be intimate with us individually! I don't know about you, but that gives me more than just hope, that is the solution to every single problem that I could ever have, ever! Of all the nuggets listed in these 24 verses, I have the last two verses highlighted in my Bible. It is the object of what we realize, seeing how God can do anything and knows everything, what more can we ask for...

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my thoughts: and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." (Psalms 139:23-24)

No comments:

Post a Comment