Sunday, April 16, 2017

"Inspirationally"

"To show that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him."
(Psalms 92:15)
It really does not matter what anyone says or thinks, God is so good! His goodness cannot be taken away, it can only be ignored and refused; and even then, it is still presented over and over and over again. Does this title speak of being inspired? I guess you could look at it that way, if you are looking for something that will cause you to achieve happiness and give you peace; but I was not exactly going in that direction, because those two things come from faith and hope, but this is something that is totally on a different level. No my friends, this is about being "fat and flourishing" in the Goodness of God! You can never outdo Him, ever!!! And if you have your heart given over to Him, you can never undo the knot He has tied to you, ever!!! The way I see it, it's really rather simple; it might seem like a complex wormhole that goes round and round, but it's just our perspective on something that is far above our ability to reason the reason. When God calls you and you answer Him, He gives you a choice; if you really accept the choice He gives you, then the deal is sealed, there is no going back. Okay, if you must know, it is predicated upon the parable of 'The Sower and the Seed,' found in Mathew 13, Mark 4, and Luke 8. Between that, and Jesus saying why He used parables, I guess you could say that it is all in the eye of the beholder; or, based upon the understanding eye! No, I'm not getting mystical on you; I am only trying to put it in the right perspective. In the parable of the Sower, Jesus gives us a hint of something that is far beyond our ability to control. The Seed is the word of God, but more than that, it's the Good News that is woven in and out of every single page, all summed up in a single moment of understanding, the moment that you believe. All other surfaces for the Seed to fall upon are all the wrong perceptions, or if you will, the wrong understanding. These wrong understandings cause people to receive the Good News based upon the wrong idea of why they have made that choice and why they have chosen to follow Jesus. But the Seed that falls upon the right place, is the seed that falls on the right understanding; which, by the way, makes it's growth totally dependent upon God. From the point of that seed being planted in Good soil, it's a done deal! You have moved from being, not just called, but chosen! Now that's inspirational! Oh, and by the way, HE IS RISEN... 
"The people surrounded him and asked, "How long are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly." Jesus replied, "I have already told you, and you don't believe me. The proof is the work I do in my Father's name. But you don't believe me because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me, for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from the Father's hand. The Father and I are one."" (John 10:24-30) NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment