Sunday, December 11, 2022

"Clueless"

 "And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all," (John 11:49 KJV)

  "There is more hope for fools than for people who think they are wise." (Proverbs 26:12 NLT)

 I pray that there was no misunderstanding from yesterday's post, because it was not my intention to make anything about me and my giving; but to be clear about the fact that God wants us to trust Him, especially when there seems to be nothing else, we can do, but to trust Him! When we think that there is no way, God is the Way! Absolutely and positively, without a doubt! 

 Now, about this high priest and his analyses of the previous conversation; to be perfectly clear, he was not speaking as though he knew what was going on, while all the others did not: as we shall see, this was God's moment to speak, he was just God's puppet. There was nothing he knew that even comes close to the real knowledge of what was going on, especially the identity of Jesus and where Jesus came from. 

 There is something more important here, than just the Temple, the spiritual leaders, or even the nation of Israel; this was about the way to the cross! The Roman's had the venue, and the Jewish leaders had the vendetta; other than that, they all were clueless about what was really going on.

 I really don't have any great faith to move mountains, but I have faith enough to know that God can do anything; but even if He does not, He is still God, the One that loves me and is for me, and He will see me to the other side of this life! As far as finances go, I am being honest when I say that I do not care about holding on to anything! If I have extra money, I will either pay off some debt or give it away. My way of thinking is that God wants me to live for today, not to live by worrying about tomorrow.  

 Other than that, my biggest concern is for my wife; even that is still day-by-day, as I wonder when God is going to take her home, whether or not it might be today. That is what Jesus has told us to do, to not be concerned about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have its own concerns. (Matthew 6:34)

 That said, we are living in some very interesting times, and we seriously need to be paying attention and not fall asleep at the wheel! Not that we have any control over anything, but we do have people in our lives that need to be shown the Way...

"Always be full of joy in the Lord, I say it again - rejoice! Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon. Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:4-7 NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment