Friday, December 24, 2021

"Sum-Thing to Consider" - Too

 "This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever." (John 6:58 KJV)

  ""I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life. Yes, I am the bread of life! Your ancestors ate manna in the wilderness, but they all died. Anyone who eats the bread from heaven, however, will never die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever; and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh."" (John 6:47-51 NLT)

 If this were a football game, I believe this would be the Two-Minute Warning! Knowing how that might work, from what little football I have watched, those two minutes can go be quickly, or they might even last 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the score and which team is in control of the ball. Let me assure you: God is absolutely in control of this ball! 

 Not that Jesus is done speaking about eating His flesh, and drinking His blood, because there is more to come; but this verse from John 6:58 is a summary of what has already been said, because He knows that they most likely did not understand most of what was said! Typical, don't think of Pink Elephants kind of mentality, where you hear something that you don't understand, and instantly you mind repeats it over and over, till you give up, only to catch the next misunderstood message. 

 Yesterday I had a little chance to share about the Virgin Birth, which for some, is not what they believe actually happened. Let me assure you, not only is it the way that it happened, but is should not even be a question; the real question should be: Why does anyone that believes in God, think that it cannot happen! 

 Anywho: I am stuck on stupid, because I continually wake up every morning to Fox and Friends First, and get the first hour of Fox and Friends in, before it's time to start praying. This morning I was pulled into the drama that is taking place at airports all over, on what could have been one of the most important days of travel for many people. Hundreds of flights were canceled, at the very last minute! 

 Personally, the first thing that came into my mind, was that it was a set-up; totally and completely planned out., most likely months ago. Don't think for a moment that all of this is not for a reason, because the way things will change after the Rapture, this is all to make controlling those that are left, so much more common and easier to do. 

 I am so looking forward to getting out of here...

"He who is the faithful witness to all these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon!" Amen! Come, Lord Jesus! May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's holy people." (Revelation 22:20-21 NLT)   

No comments:

Post a Comment