Tuesday, August 31, 2021

"Jesus Claims to Be the Son of God"

"So the Jewish leaders began harassing Jesus for breaking the Sabbath rules. But Jesus replied, "My Father is always working, and so am I." So the Jewish leaders tried all the harder to find a way to kill him. For he not only broke the Sabbath, he called God his Father, thereby making himself equal with God.

 "So Jesus explained, "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does. For the Father loves the Son and shows him everything he is doing. In fact, the Father will show him how to do even greater works than healing this man. Then you will truly be astonished. For just as the Father gives life to those he raises from the dead, so the Son gives life to anyone he wants. In addition, the Father judges no one. Instead, he has given the Son absolute authority to judge, so that everyone will honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Anyone who does not honor the Son is certainly not honoring the Father who sent him.

 ""I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death to life. 

 ""And I assure you that the time is coming, indeed it's here now, when the dead will hear my voice - the voice of the Son of God. And those who listen will live. The Father has life in himself, and he has granted that same life-giving power to his Son. And he has given him authority to judge everyone because he is the Son of Man. Don't be so surprised! Indeed, the time is coming when all the dead in their graves will hear the voice of God's Son, and they will rise again. Those who have done good will rise to experience eternal life, and those who have continued in evil will rise to experience judgment. I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will."" (John 5:16-30 NLT)

 My only hope is that I did not leave out a word, or misspell anything, or add anything; but that it is exactly as Written! By this, is most likely the match that set the hatred on fire! I am pretty sure that there were a few blood-vessels showing in some foreheads; and He still is not finished tearing down the world that they have built around themselves! 

 As I was typing, I almost had the urge to highlight all the, "So's," just so everyone could feel the power of the needle being punched through their souls, pulling the thread of knowledge that was so far above anything that could ever have imagined! I finished watching a movie last night that I could not watch Sunday night, because I was too involved in spiritual battles. I know that sounds a little crazy to some; but this stuff was real, and I know it was, I assure you! 

 I have five Rabbit Air filters in my home; one of which is in the bedroom. When the lights go out, as a courtesy to the darkness, the main filter lights do not come on; these puppies were on, and the main light was red, and the motors were running at high speed! I did not full asleep until around 2:30; as I was too busy watching a Light-show going on all around be and outside my home.

 My Rott, who's name is Buddy, and is really not afraid of anyone except me, was whimpering ever so slightly; most likely because there was a 12 foot high angel in the room that was guarding my door! Yah, go ahead and laugh, because I actually laughed too: every single time those pesty demons tried to act up, POOF, there goes the filters again! 

 Anywho, you can take that for whatever you want; but I know what is the truth, and somebody was trying to stop me! When anyone takes from or adds to God's Word, the Word being those things that do not change or alter, then they have opened the door for the devil to use that misrepresentation as a chance to lie; based upon the lie, which has already been established, he now has ground to stand upon and challenge the Truth...

""My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."" (ISAIAH 55:8-9 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment