Wednesday, September 1, 2021

"The Time is Now"

 "And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day. But Jesus answered them, my Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also God was his Father, making himself equal with God." (John 5:16-18 KJV) 

  "For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;) casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; and having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled." (2 Corinthians 10:3-6 KJV) 

 Sometimes you must take bold steps; especially when you feel the resistance to be bold! Not that I have any insight or experience in that, but I have tried once or twice, and I know what it feels like to have the wind at your back; as well as to have your face in the mud! (Lord, please don't let me embarrass myself!) 

 And therefore, let me say that God is in complete control! Yes, it seems like the blender got turned on and the switch is broke; but God is not broken, He knows what is going on! So, what are we whining about? If you can't see what is happening, then pray that God will open your eyes! But, be prepared to act upon the sights you are given! Don't be weak, but strong in the power and strength of the Lord! 

 I know it might sound a little old, but Jesus is coming very very soon; cleansing begins in the house of God! Don't be amused by what you see, but be heartbroken, and get on your knees! Let me tell you this, and you can take it for whatever it means for you, if anything: God allows us to see part and partial of the reality around us, and we instantly point our figure, but there are three fingers pointing back at us...

"Now from the sixth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, Jama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elijah. And straightway one of them ran, and took a sponge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink. The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elijah will come to save him. Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost." (Matthew 27:45-50 KJV) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment