Thursday, September 2, 2021

"Unstoppable!"

 "Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise." (John 5:19 KJV)

 ""Come to me with your ears wide open. Listen, and you will find life. I will make an everlasting covenant with you. I will give you all the unfailing love I promised to David. See how I used him to display my power among the peoples. I made him a leader among the nations. You also will command nations you do not know, and peoples unknown to you will come running to obey, because, I the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, have made you glorious."" (ISAIAH 55:3-5 NLT) 

 Alrighty then! Now that we have tasted a little bit of what might be, what you might call, an anointing, it is time to put aside the foolish things, and begin to know what the power of God feels like! Because, when it is God working in and through your life, your are, without a doubt, unstoppable!!!

 Anywho; I just needed to get that off of my chest! I had to cry out this morning for my wife to forgive me, because I let down my guard; no, I put down my responsibility as her husband to protect and cherish her, more than I cherish and protect my own flesh! When it actually started happening, I really don't remember. There were too many countless times where compromise became a habit; you sort of loose track of time. 

 That said, even though she is in the condition she is today, I saw the look in her eyes, and I know she has forgiven me. Now I just need to learn how to forgive myself! One thing is abundantly clear and without any doubt, whatsoever: My Heavenly Father has forgiven me and Jesus is standing beside Him right now with His arms reaching out, saying, "We look forward to you coming home to be with us!" 

 So, that is what I assured my wife with this morning, that we will all three be there together, just like a picture I drew of us, back in 1981, where her, me, and Buddy were together, face to face with Jesus, as He welcomed us home! Hold that thought, and never let go! It is all going to be okay; no matter what you have done; if you still have breath in your lungs, then get used by God! 

 Sorry, put is has been a pretty interesting couple of days, so if I appear as though I am a little carried away, it is because I have been! It is like being in a hot-air balloon where you get to go up and look down upon your world; and the closer you look, you get to see yourself; and what you see, you don't like! If that makes any sense to anyone, I hope you get the picture...

"Therefore, since God in his mercy has given us this new way, we never give up. We reject all shameful deeds and underhanded methods. We don't try to trick anyone or distort the word of God. We tell the truth before God, and all who are honest know this. If the Good News we preach is hidden behind a veil, it is hidden only from people who are perishing. Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God." (2 Corinthians 4:1-4 NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment