Tuesday, September 7, 2021

"The Separation"

 "For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: that all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him." (John 5:22-23 KJV)

"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nation's for my name sake." (Matthew 24:7-9 KJV)

 Obviously, Jesus forgot to mention global warming in His list of things to come! I'm sorry for trying to be funny about that, because it is a serious matter; however, this is really a time for us to wake ourselves up from our sleep and silence, remove all fear and doubt, and start rescuing anyone and everyone that we care about, with great intent, from the judgment that is to come! 

 Do not think I am trying to be an alarmist, because usually that is not my intention, nor have I ever really made it my place to try and sound the alarm. That said, back in my B.C. days, I did try to convince all of my friends that we all needed to have farms and be self-sufficient, because the concrete jungles were not going to a good place to survive in, once a famine takes place. This was in part based upon a dream I had about people killing each other for food, mostly because they had no other way to stay alive. (Zombies.) 

 I told you that might come up, so you shouldn't be surprised. However, again; I have been recently in a weird state of mind; almost as if many of the things I usually always would defend, I question now if the defense was only wishful thinking. Case in point, the timing of the Rapture. I have always been a pre-tribulation believer, believing that Jesus would not let His bride suffer through that mess.

 In resent days, I have had some sort of change of heart, (maybe I am thinking too much,) because I have looked at several things that seem to indicate that there are many signs that point to a mid-trib departure for the church. One, is the fact that Jesus said, "The servant is not greater than his Master"; two, that Jesus' ministry comprised of a period of 3 1/2 years; and three, because I feel okay with it now, as before I did not...

""So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."" (Matthew 13:27-30 KJV)  

No comments:

Post a Comment