Saturday, March 7, 2020

"Word of Change"

"The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:" (Psalms 146:8)

   Good News to all that seek to be changed, even though you might not feel so much like changing! It is God that changes our hearts! I have to admit, there are so many things that I don't really know and understand; but there is absolutely one thing that I know for sure: the LORD loves the righteous! Oh, but wait, what if I don't feel very righteous? Wow, that is really something to think about; maybe there is a connection between the blind, the humble, and the righteous? You think! This is probably the most important thing that we must realize about God's Word, because without His Word we are totally blind! Without His Word, we would never have been shown the love that makes us bow down and realize how much we need the love He so freely gives! Without His Word, we would not be able to study and show ourselves approved! Do you know what that means? What are we approved of, and by who? You want to know the answer, it is all about love! We might not have the ability to love God as we should, but we have the ability to love Him as mach as we possibly can or are able. If you really want to know the sequence, the reverse is pretty much our time table of events. From God to us: He opens our eyes, we are humbled, and we learn of and see His great love. From us to Him: we love Him, bow down and worship, and He enlightens us, opening the eyes of our hearts. Basically, it looks like a mirror, if you could physically see it. Those that love Him are righteous; those that are humble, He lifts up; those that know they are blind, He opens their eyes. How do we come to any of these conclusions without the Word of God! I will simply go back again to the beginning: If you cannot completely accept the words, "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth," then you are going to have issues with everything else that God can do, including changing you...

"The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies. I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once. I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools. And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them. They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods. Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see." (Isaiah 42:14-18)

No comments:

Post a Comment