Monday, September 2, 2024

"The Invitation" - Too

 "That which hath been is named already, and it is known that it is man: neither may he contend with him that is mightier than he." (Ecclesiastes 6:10 KJV)

 "The LORD of Heaven's Armies has sworn this oath: "It will all happen as I have planned. It will be as I have decided."" (Isaiah 14:24 NLT)

 As I was praying about this, so called message, I felt the need to express that the time for being lazy is over; we that are called to be light in this world, need to start making a difference, and showing those that are around us that we are serious: Jesus is Lord! I know that God has more for me to do, yet I have put the brakes on so many things, throughout my entire walk with the Lord, and for what? 

 Was it because I didn't want to give up my comfortable life? Did I think I wasn't worthy enough to be the man that God has shown me I could be? Maybe, I just didn't want to surrender all? Whatever the reason, whatever I might have not done, God is not done with me yet! How do I know this, you might ask?

 As I shared yesterday, we need to take in all that God has offered; we cannot just pick and choose the parts we like or feel comfortable with, we must give Him all, if that is, we expect to experience the mighty power that is right there, waiting for us to experience. He might not make us surrender all, but He will give us many reasons and opportunities to at least try! 

 One thing is for sure: You cannot contend with He that is mightier than you! That will not work out well for you, at all! Does that mean you might lose your salvation? I do not believe that is so, as long as you are truly saved, you have a place waiting for you in Heaven. But what a difference your life could be, just by experiencing the things you have been missing out on. 

 Not that I have a say in the matter, but I do believe that I could! Is there something in your life that is wrecked and might seem overwhelming? Then thank God for whatever it is and make it the reason you have a chance to shine your light for Him! Not a suggestion, but it is an invitation...

""Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won't collapse because it is built on bedrock."" (Matthew 7:24-25 NLT) 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment