Wednesday, September 4, 2024

"Blowing in the Wind"

 "For who knoweth what is good for man in this life, all the days of his vain life which he spendeth as a shadow? for who can tell a man what shall be after him under the sun?" (Ecclesiastes 6:12 KJV)

 "Offer sacrifices in the right spirit, and trust the LORD. Many people say, "Who will show us better times?" Let your face smile on us, LORD. You have given me greater joy than those who have abundant harvests of grain and new wine. In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe." (PSALM 4:5-8 NLT)

 Basically, this is a tree part message; most of which is based upon the hope that we might have, whether it is based on what we get from this life, or what we believe to be waiting for us in the next. Regardless of the thing, or things, you might be going through here on this earth, nothing happening here will take away your security that is locked away for you in Heaven! 

 That said, there are reasons to be challenged with certain things, which might seem hard to deal with, whether that is physical, financial, or maybe even something causing you to feel totally outnumbered and alone. We that are the property of Christ, have nothing to fear, except fear itself! If you haven't heard, the word 'fear,' stands for: "False Evidence Appearing Real". 

 We have been given a command: "Have no fear," it is not a suggestion that the Lord gives, because He has said it, so it is the truth that we can have no fear. He wouldn't tell us to have no fear, if it wasn't an issue that could be taken out of the way. It is all based upon whether we trust Him or not; because if we trust Him, then we will not fear what could appear to be real, even though it is actually happening! 

 That my dear friends, is the whole point of what faith is all about! There is nothing on this earth that can harm your security in Christ Jesus, even though you might be feeling overwhelmed and outnumbered, you are not alone! Anything that you are presently going through, whatever it is, it is something that you can use, not only for your own strength, but to strengthen others and to bring others to the Lord. 

 "Yes, but you don't realize what I am going through!" You might be right; but I know someone that does; and He knows that you will be okay; so just trust Him...

"The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads be beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever." (PSALM 23 NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment