Monday, June 3, 2024

"To The Dust"

 "All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again." (Ecclesiastes 3:20 KJV)

  "Like sheep, they are led to the grave, where death will be their shepherd. In the morning the godly will rule over them. Their bodies will rot in the grave, far from their grand estates. But as for me, God will redeem my life. He will snatch me from the power of the grave. Interlude" (PSALM 49:14-15 NLT

 Okay, so I woke up this morning thinking that there was something wrong, having been torn by what has been happening in our Nation, but feeling as though the church has become compromised, not caring or concerned about what is going on. Yes, I know this is not my home, so why should we care? But I see a multitude of people that need to wake up! 

 Anywho! (What that really means, is to move on regardless of who or what might be of concern!) This is something we all must be aware of, regardless of what you think is right or wrong: if it is happening to someone else, it could happen to you! We that are walking in the Light, are called to be a light unto this world! What does that mean to you? 

 I really don't want to make a big deal about this, but I was just a little concerned that not one thing was mentioned at church about what happened last Thursday; it was like it really didn't matter. Forgive me for caring, but after seeing the grin of the face of the current president, I truly saw who was behind it all! 

 We must pray for this nation, as well as praying for this world; this might belong to the devil, but that doesn't mean that we surrender and just remain silent...

""Get up, for it is your duty to tell us how to proceed in setting things straight. We are behind you, so be strong and take action."" (EZRA 10:4 NLT)  

No comments:

Post a Comment