Thursday, June 13, 2024

"Yet to Live" - To

 "Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive." (Ecclesiastes 4:2 KJV)

  ""And now I am bound by the Spirit to go to Jerusalem. I don't know what awaits me, except that the Holy Spirit tells me in city after city that jail and suffering lie ahead. But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus - the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God."" (Acts 20:22-24 NLT) 

 Something I have discovered since that day of Salvation, is that we are already living out our eternal life that Christ has given us; this life here, in the temporary world, whether you know it or not, is just a springboard to the life that waits all who believe in Christ Jesus. In other words, we pass from this life, in the temporary, to the life eternal, without experience of death! 

 I know, the tent we currently dwell in does not enjoy the same experience, because this flesh is also just a temporary dwelling for our soul; but Jesus set the captives free in Paradise, when He rose from the dead! Yes, as we shall see, Abraham's Bussom has been changed. What was once a holding place for both the righteous and the wicked, has now just become a place for the wicked, only; those who are in Christ, they are now with the Lord. 

 Therefore, we have been born again, to never die, as in, as with the sting of death. The grave is not a resting place for us, because we do not experience that death, our soul goes directly to be with the Lord, at the moment this tent has expired. 

 With that, we must also know and believe, this temporary life is also like a chain, which holds us bound to this temporary world in which we live. So, that if you wanted to look at the verse in another way, praising the dead which are already dead, has a completely different meaning, because they were living here in this captivity, but they are no longer yet alive, but live in Heaven...

"What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever." (1 Corinthians 15:50 NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment