Saturday, August 26, 2023

"On This Account"

 "Neither pray I for these alone, but them also which shall believe on me through their word;" (John 17:20 KJV)

  "Now all glory to God, who is able to make you strong, just as my Good News says. This message about Jesus Christ has revealed his plan for you Gentiles, a plan kept secret from the beginning of time. But now as the prophets foretold and as the eternal God has commanded, this message is made known to all Gentiles everywhere, so that they too might believe and obey him. All glory to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, forever. Amen." (Romans 16:25-27 NLT)

 You know, there are certain things that can be prevented, and there are certain things which cannot be stopped; the continuing of God's word going forth into all the world, that my friends, cannot be stopped! Even during the Tribulation, God's word will continue to be delivered, if not from men, then from Angels that declare it from the sky! 

 Taking note of what Jesus says, He totally and completely understands that the word will spread and reach out across the world; it is for certain! So, the prayer is based upon the multitude that will come from the preaching of the Word, because God's Word's is alive and does not go out from Him void of doing that which it is intended to do; Isaiah 55:10-11. 

 There is also something else I have seen lately that some might like to pay attention to, that there are a lot of younger children taking an interest in church. It might be because of the darkness they have been exposed to in school; seeing that which is wrong, being made to be right. It really doesn't take much to awaken the reality of wickedness and evil, when it is being forced upon you.

 I can recall in, I believe it was maybe 5th or 6th grade, coming into class after summer vacation, and seeing an image of the evolution of man on the wall, as if this was some sort of new reality. I was torn in my spirit, immediately! This isn't true, I thought to myself. And then I went to the teacher's deck and turned his globe upside down! 

 The children know more than we might give them credit for; they absolutely know when there is a lie, because lies and lying are easy for them to comprehend. It is one of the first things they learn on their own, as they have ability to not tell the truth, right from the start. Therefore, they also have the ability to see things that are more plainly visible, that are truth. 

 I'm not a child expert of anything, but I do believe what Jesus said, and everything He says is Truth...

"Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. Then he said, "I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven. So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven."" (Matthew 18:2-4 NLT) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment