Monday, August 28, 2023

"Their Future Glory"

  ""I have given the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one. I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me. Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am. Then they can see all the glory you gave me because you loved me even before the world began!

 "O righteous Father, the world doesn't know you, but I do; and these disciples know you sent me. I have revealed you to them, and I will continue to do so. Then your love for me will be in them, and I will be in them."" (John 17:22-26 NLT) 

  "Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he shall have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD." (Isaiah 55:7-8 KJV)

 Just when I was about to start typing this, actually, the verses 10 & 11, I spilt my whole cup of coffee over everything! I think it was to get me to start with 7 & 8, which is the whole point of what this message is meant to convey: God is for you! He wants you to do what is right, so that He can make you right! 

 Crazy as it might sound, but He has made the way easy; but we are always trying to make it hard by trying to do it ourselves. You give your life to Him, and He gives you life! Not the kind of life that has destruction and suffering, as we have in this world; but the kind of life that is eternal, a life that waits in Heaven, where there is no more pain and death; only light and love...

 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: so shall my word be that goeth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." (Isaiah 55:9-11 KJV) 

No comments:

Post a Comment