Monday, January 2, 2023

"Jesus' Triumphant Entry"

  "The next day, the news that Jesus was on the way to Jerusalem swept through the city. A large crown of Passover visitors took palm branches and went down the road to meet him. They shouted,

  "Praise God! Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the LORD! Hail to the King of Israel!"

 Jesus found a young donkey and rude it, fulfilling the prophecy that said:

  "Don't be afraid, people of Jerusalem. Look, your King is coming, riding on a donkey's colt."

 His disciples didn't understand at the time that this was a fulfillment of prophecy. But after Jesus entered into his glory, they remembered what had happened and realized that these things had been written about him. 

 Many in the crowd had seen Jesus call Lazarus from the tomb, raising him from the dead, and they were telling others about it. That was the reason so many went out to meet him - because they had heard about this miraculous sign. Then the Pharisees said to each other, "There's nothing we can do. Look, everyone has gone after him!"" (John 12:12-19 NLT) 

 "(Young Man) I have entered my garden, my treasure, my bride! I gather myrrh with my spices and eat honeycomb with my honey. I drink wine with my milk. (Young Women of Jerusalem) Oh lover and beloved, eat and drink! Yes, drink deeply of your love!" (Song Of Songs 5:1 NLT)

 We know the story, as it has been shared throughout the ages, but this little brief celebration is just a flash, much like most special messages that get put out, the enemy will find a way to tear it down, make it less important, or create lies about the origin and the reason it didn't really count. Hope you know what I am talking about, because it has significantly destroyed a lot of movements.

 However, this parade is on the right track! Yes, this will also be temporarily turned into a flash in the pan; but it is for the good of all mankind! As we all know, this is celebrated today, in almost every church that honors Jesus! 

 We all know what twists and turns are ahead for the King of the Jews, but each and everything that He will go through was ordained and planed for, way in advance, from the beginning of creation! As much as we might want to complain about things that happen, no matter how horrible it might look, God has not lost the battle: the victory will always belong to the LORD! 

 Yesterday we prayed for India, which has 20% of the world's population, as we are told; but they are going to pass a law that forbids people from converting Hindu's to Christianity. This new law will have harsh fines and jail sentences for those that convert anyone, as well as repercussions from family members of those who have been converted. Many Pastors have been burned alive for the sake of the Gospel.

 Well, here is the thing about that: Bring it! This country is next, I hope you know! We obviously deserve a little crushing, as the church has remained silent on a whole lot of issues. Here in the La La Land, we have now gone into the realm of stealing innocent children of their God-given identity; while at the same time, taking away the parent's rights to train up their children in the way of the Lord. 

 If I sound like a bummer, it is not my intension to sound like that, because I know what happens when the government or any other worldly source come against the church: Wine gets made crushing grapes...

"I trembled inside when I heard this; my lips quivered with fear. My legs gave way beneath me, and I shook in terror. I will wait quietly for the coming day when disaster will strike the people who invade us. Even though the figs trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the LORD! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation! The Sovereign LORD is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights." (Habakkuk 3:16-19 NLT)     

No comments:

Post a Comment