Sunday, October 2, 2022

"Messengers Of God"

 "If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;" (John 10:35 KJV)

  ""The rain and snow come down from the heavens and stay on the ground to water the earth. They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry. It is the same with my word. I will send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it."" (Isaiah 55:10-11 NLT)

 Not sure if you got all of what I said, as I was a little rushed and might not have expressed all that I should have said; but everyone belongs to God, therefore He has every right to use whoever He wants, to judge anyone He judges, and to condemn everyone that He sees as wicked. And not everyone that is anointed by God for any particular purpose is good, but God is always good, so the bad that they might do, is used for God's good! 

 It's a little complicated, and it is rather impossible to figure out all the details. But we can only just trust God knows all things, so everything will work out in the end towards His perfect will and purposes. You can count on that, no matter how difficult it might be to figure it out, because God has it all under His control! 

As much as I believe all of that is true, I still get confused about my own security and God's protection upon my life. We are earthen vessels, subject to death and destruction, of things that these vessels are sometimes going to experience. Sometimes it is hard to remember that these bodies are temporary and not meant for Heaven, and that God's protection is guaranteed on our soul, not this tent we dwell within. 

 Yesterday we had a chance to share something about a Verse from the Bible has made a difference in our faith, and I chose to share about Malachi 3:16. Unfortunately, I really didn't get a chance to share anything except the address of the Scripture and mention that it was about, "The Book of Remembrance." 

 What we might not really realize, is that we need to have our communication about Heaven! It is not just about speaking about the place we are longing to go, but the place we are of, where our Father dwells, where our home, our real home is located, where we eternally will be! That is why that Verse has made a difference in my faith, because I know that God keeps a record of all the times that I speak of Him and shared of all that He has done, is doing, and will do; that the future is guaranteed! 

 Besides that, I really didn't mind not being able to share on the Verse, because the Verse was being brought to life at every table in the room...

"Then those who feared the LORD spoke with each other, and the LORD listened to what they said. In his presence, a scroll of remembrance was written to record the names of those who feared him and always thought about the honor of his name. "They will be my people," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies. "On the day when I act in judgment, they will be my own special treasure. I will spare them as a father spares an obedient child. Then you will again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not."" (Malachi 3:16-17 NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment