Thursday, November 18, 2021

"Arrived and Present!"

 "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." (John 6:27 KJV)

    "The LORD said to my Lord, "Sit in the place of honor at my right hand until I humble your enemies, making them a footstool under your feet." The LORD will extend your powerful kingdom from Jerusalem; you will rule over your enemies. When you go to war, your people will serve you willingly. You are arrayed in holy garments, and your strength will be renewed each day like the morning dew. The LORD has taken an oath and will not break his vow: "You are a priest forever in the order of Melchizedek."" (Psalm 110:1-4 NLT)

 How else can I say this, but to say: Oh, what a blessing it is to be chosen by God! You must make that something you don't ever forget, because it really does make such a wonderful difference when you might not feel up to it! God has chosen you to be His child, so if there is something wrong in your relationship, it is no surprise to Him; He loves you because you are His!!! 

 I know that might sound as though it makes it okay to be unruly, but we all have our own particular sins; some are more obvious than others. But when it all comes down to what shall become, there we be all Saints standing in His presence! Some might have bandaged knees, and some might have tears in their eyes; but He has promised to wipe away every tear and give us new eternal bodies, that last forever and ever! 

 As I was thinking about this verse and what I might title it, I thought about a traveler on a train, not really knowing quite where he was going, but waiting for that spot to get off. That is pretty much my experience with how God saved me...

"But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) and hath raised us up together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus; that in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness towards us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." (Ephesians 2:4-10 KJV)   

No comments:

Post a Comment