Thursday, December 26, 2019

"Never Alone"

"I poured out my complaint before him; I showed before him my trouble." (Psalms 142:2)

   Because He is able and willing, that is why this is even possible! More importantly than this, is the fact that He already knows, not only what we are going through, but He knows the pain and fear that is in our hearts. This kind of stuff is what blows my mind, as I just ponder all the ways He loves us and care for every single thing about us. Here is what I felt this morning as I was praying, that He listens to my complaint; even though He already knows what I am going through and how I feel about it, He still listens and hears me crying out all of the stuff that He already knows all about. Have you ever had a father that did that? I have not; my earthly father was really never around; and my step-dad never had the time enough to listen, when he was sober. If he did listen, it was only long enough to say that he didn't care, or that I would get over it and I should just go do my chores to get my mind off what is bothering me. Just the fact that I know God is always there for me, is more than I can comprehend; yet it gives me so much comfort to think about. And, He reminds me while I am thinking about it, that He is paying attention to me thinking about Him! That song just came into my head, "What a friend we have in Jesus." I know sometimes I can get a little wordy, and that sometimes I may not say enough; but when we get to speak with our Heavenly Father, every word is listened to, and every word we do not say, He already knows...

"Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah." (Psalms 62:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment