Saturday, July 20, 2013

"God's Greatness"

"By the Word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth." (Psalms 33:6) As some of you may already know, the message that was presented to me on that fine day was the one that God had prepared for my heart; whether or not it was meant for the other five or six guys that raised their hands, I really don't know; but as for me, mine was the first hand raised; and as I was waiting for the end of the alter call to happen, both hands went up! I can remember that morning just as if it happen a few months ago; as I heard with my heart the message about the Jesus who hung on the cross for my sins, who was the Word of God which created the heavens and the earth, and my heart broke! I can still remember seeing Him in my mind, as He hung there looking at me, and as I realized who He was for the very first time. He was not just some prophet, or teacher; nor was He some form of an incarnation of a spirit or angelic being; He was God in the flesh, who came down among those that He created, to save them from their sins, by giving that fleshly life He made for Himself, that we might be one with Him! Now, to some that don't quite believe how Jesus Christ and God could possibly be the same, it's really not that hard to put it in a comprehensible fashion; you just need to accept the fact that all things are made in the same manner as He is; being that all things consist of three, starting with the smallest molecule known to made, and including ourselves: as we are body, soul, and spirit. It's really as simple as basic mathematics, once you move past arithmetic and into multiplications: meaning, instead of 1 + 1 + 1 = 3, look at it as 1 x 1 x 1 = 1; for God is One, yet He consists in the form of Three: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. After considering these basic truths, making a logical and understandable conclusion that the Bible is 100% true about who Jesus was, is, and always will be, is not something that is beyond your ability to understand; you just need to believe it in your heart, and accept what the Bible says as truth... "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made." (John 1:1-3)

No comments:

Post a Comment