Monday, January 4, 2010

There is fear in Love - Psalms 103

What a wonderful God we serve!!! You may have heard the expression that "there is no fear in love", well today I beg to differ. There is a fear we must process in our love for God. This fear is more of a reverence, which is a basis for religion; in other words, I will religiously reverence God.
In Psalms 103; which is titled, 'God's Love' in my Bible; David mentions several times that God shows mercy to them that fear Him. We must have a reverence for God in our love for Him, and if we fall short or stumble there is another meaning to the word fear: anxious. We must be eager to be restored, pronto!!!
Psalms 103:12 says, "As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us". Lord I pray that I keep going east...

No comments:

Post a Comment