Thursday, October 24, 2019

"Uncovering the Lie"

"Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof." (Psalms 137:7)

  As you should know by now, I am very hard-headed when it comes to certain things; so making me change what I believe is truth, is not something that is easily accomplished. Funny thing was, the same topic I spoke of yesterday morning was discussed in real time, even down to the very same Scripture from 1 John 2:19, without, I must add, much explanation or reason not to acknowledge it as a fact. There was a verse talked about, the one in which Paul speaks of a fellow servant that has departed the faith, having loved this present world; which is exactly the point I made yesterday: We cannot love this world and love the Lord also; to do so will only make us double-minded and without a sure foundation. This is something that the enemy wants to do, it tear away the foundation of the church, the primary reason that the Good News is just that, Good News! We must stop judging one another and start celebrating the victory that we have been given in Christ! That is precisely what the devil wants the world to see, a coldhearted and pious group of people, more in love with themselves than they are at loving to see God change peoples lives. That is what Jesus had to deal with, each and every day of His three years of ministry; Jewish leaders that could not stand to see Him doing good! What a stunning example of what we see happening here and the way they are treating President Trump; the more good that he does for the people here in the country he was elected to govern, the more he is made to be the villain and enemy of the world; the established government world of controlling people! Sorry if that offends anyone, but there is a serious problem in this country, as well as many other countries of the world: Career Politicians who have power and power is never enough power, because they continually need more power. President Trump broke the rules; he won the election that was meant to be for the establishment to win; an outsider that did not want to be part of the establishment, something that they cannot allow and will not stand for! This is really not all that much of an issue, that is if you are following the times and looking for the Lord's soon return; but it surely does make those of us that love that which is good, feel as through we are sick to our very core. The way that our children are being used and abused; the way that our rights are chipped away, from day to day; and more that any other time, in my lifetime, the church is being either silenced or made to conform to this present world. Anywho, that is the attitude of the Jews here that care about Jerusalem; they are sick to the core and want to see God do something, like they know He is able to do...

"Who is this who comes from Edom, from the city of Bozrah, with his clothes stained red? Who is this in royal robes, marching in great strength? "It is I, the LORD, announcing your salvation! It is I, the LORD, who has the power to save!" Why are your clothes so red, as if you have been treading out grapes? "I have been treading the winepress alone; no one was there to help me. In my anger I have trampled my enemies as if they were grapes. In my fury I have trampled my foes. Their blood has stained my clothes. For the time has come for me to avenge my people, to ransom them from their oppressors. I was amazed to see that no one intervened to help the oppressed. So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm, and my wrath sustained me. I crushed the nations in my anger and made them stagger and fall to the ground, spilling their blood upon the earth."" (Isaiah 63:1-6) NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment