Saturday, June 20, 2015

"Shot in the Dark" -2

"That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not." (Psalms 64:4) I have a news flash for anyone who is searching for the truth, Solomon will be there, just as will be anyone else that put their hope in Jesus! Now as for that checkerboard document, I must tell you what God spoke into my heart yesterday, because it was amazing! God said, "My son, there will be no black outed sentences; there will be no evidence of any wrong doing at all: your sins have not been covered, they have been taken away!" I guess you could say that I won't be sticking with that line of reasoning after all; at least not the part about the black outed wrongs that I have done, because the power of the blood of Christ makes me justified before the Father; and in case you did not know, justified actually means, "Just As If I Had Never Sinned". So how do you like me now? In case you did not catch it, these last three verses were all one thought, they were just broken up in the translation. Will we ever get this right, is almost an understatement, because to be perfectly honest, I don't think we are done leaning how to trust God until we are standing right in front of Him! Until then, we keep learning the same lessons over and over; it's almost as if we can't believe it is true; How can God love me the way that He does? How is it even possible that He not only has forgiven me, but He remembers no wrong at all!!! The ruler of this world has designed quite an impressive scheme to help cover the truth; making us doubt, and worry, and feel as if we are less than qualified to represent the KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS. But here is the thing that we must always remember: IT IS NEVER ABOUT WHAT WE MIGHT DO, IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT WHAT HE HAS DONE!!!
"All Praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by His great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation, and we have a priceless inheritance - an inheritance that is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay.  And through your faith, God is protecting you by His power until you receive this salvation, which is ready to be revealed on the last day for all to see." (1 Peter 1:3-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment