Saturday, September 30, 2023

"A Slap in the Face"

 "And when he had thus spoken, one of the officers which stood by struck Jesus with the palm of his hand, saying, Answerest thou the high priest so?" (John 18:22 KJV)

  "This is what the LORD says: "Was your mother sent away because I divorced her: Did I sell you as slaves to my creditors? No, you were sold because of your sins. And your mother, too, was taken because of your sins. Why was no one there when I came? Why didn't anyone answer when I called? Is it because I have no power to rescue? No, that is not the reason! For I speak to the sea and make it dry up! I can turn rivers into deserts covered with dying fish. I dress the skies in darkness, coverings them with clothes of morning."" (Isaiah 50:1-3 NLT)

 And then, where are those who will stand? Are there any that are willing to protect the children? Isn't strange that the whole point in this, so called justice, is completely the opposite of justice, but is a slap in the face to God! I saw a clip yesterday, I believe it might have from the State of the Union address, where Biden said how he was going to stand up for the children that were part of gay and trans community, so that they can fulfill their God given rights. 

 Let's step back for a moment and think of the beginning! If we are going to bring God into this, we ought to at least illuminate the Right way that God has made us! "So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. Then God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground."" (Genesis 1:27-28 NLT)

 Several points have been made, like, we were created male and female; not either or, but that which we have been created! Therefore, when we pretend that we can be whatever we want, it too is a slap in the face to God. It is basically saying, 'You don't have a right to make me what you say I am!' Really? Is that even a possibility? That God doesn't have a say in the matter, is not just a stupid thing to even think, but it is outright rebellion to the Creator; the One that is in control of your very soul! 

 Jesus said, "Don't be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot touch your soul. Fear only God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell." (Matthew 10:28 NLT) Because this is something that cannot be ignored, doing so, simply implies that you do not believe that God is real! How can anyone reference God in a sentence, if they actually don't believe that He is real? 

 Obviously, they are liars! Interesting enough, the devil is the father of lies; so that might give us a clue on which side they are coming from, and who it is that is trying to control things. Add to that, the crazy notion that a man can somehow get pregnant and give birth to a baby; I pity the man that tries! I seriously doubt a man could handle that kind of pain! 

 Sorry for the rant, I'm just sick of seeing this flaunted about as if it was all perfectly good and that God somehow approves it. According to what my Bible says, He does not! That said, He is more than willing to save anyone for anything! Even if you slap Him in the face, He will still be willing to forgive...

"I offered my back to those who beat me and my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard. I did not hide my face from mockery and spitting." (Isaiah 50:6 NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment