Friday, July 21, 2023

"The Lord's Provision"

 "At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:" (John 16:26 KJV)

  "But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God." (John 1:12 NLT)

 This might be the most important part of our New Life in Christ! Not only are we saved and allowed to be granted eternal life, but we are adopted into the family of God, joint heirs with Christ Jesus, and the children of God, the Father! Yes, we have a Heavenly Father, who we can call out to in times of despair and when we feel as though we need a huge! 

 You know that I have shared on this before, but it needs to be said again. There are times when I just break down and weep, overcome with reality of the temporary situation; and I can feel the Father's hand upon my shoulder, as He is trying to comfort me and assure me that everything is going to be all right. 

 Most of the time I find peace, almost immediately, as if there has been a huge burden lifted off my shoulders; but there are times when I want to just keep on weeping, as if I just need to get it all out. In those moments I can feel the hand patting my shoulder or gripping a little firmer, as if to say things are not as bad as they seem. And if I keep on weeping, I can feel His hand gently pulling off of my shoulder, as if to say, "That's enough now, go love on your wife." 

 You can choose to believe me or not, but I know what I know: The Father is always there when you need Him! This is not some sort of fairytale or myth! We have a Father in Heaven that loves us, more than we can ever imagine! I don't know if we will ever know the complete magnitude of His love, not even when we are living with Him in Heaven. We will be so overwhelmed, but still unable to fully comprehend the full magnitude of God's love! 

 One thing is certain, we will never need to feel unloved or alone ever again...

"And on one sitting on the throne said, "Look, I and making everything new!" And then he said to me, "Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true." Also he said, "It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega - the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children."" (Revelation 21:5-7 NLT)


No comments:

Post a Comment