Monday, July 3, 2023

"Etched in Stone!"

 "Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged." (John 16:11 KJV)

  "God has now revealed to us his mysterious plan regarding Christ, a plan to fulfill his own good pleasure. And this is the plan: At the right time he will bring everything together under the authority of Christ - everything in heaven and on earth. Furthermore, because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from God, for he chose us in advance, and he makes everything work out according to his plan." (Ephesians 2:9-11 NLT)

 Today is my wife's birthday, so I am changing this up a little, making some sort of message that will be geared towards her and the wonderful person that she is to me. There must be some reason that God has allowed her to continue living in her condition, as it is, we will soon be going on 20 years. She was 42 when this happened; today, she turned 62, and she hardly has aged a bit! 

 That picture, in the main page of this blog, might not give a honest look for me, but she hasn't changed at all; so, if I updated to show us both today, I would look 65 and she would still look the same as she did, 20 years ago. Actually, that picture was taken in 2006, so that would have been from 17 years ago. It was just before we are getting ready to take a trip, heading to Reno to celebrate her 45th birthday. 

 Let me tell you why I feel this is okay to talk about, seeing we are on the topic of the 'prince of this world is judged,' because it is he, the prince of this world that caused this to happen! Yes, you heard me right; that is a fact, because everything that is bad in this world, is all because of him and his jealousy against us, God's precious treasure! 

 Because God had planned to put man above the angels, the devil revolted against God, taking 1/3 of the angels with him; making it his goal to try and ruin God's plan. God's plans can never be undone, yet, even though the devil might really know that, he still does all he can to destroy as many of us as he can. So, it is perfectly right that I put the blame on him for all that is evil and wrong in this world! 

 That said, I firmly believe that my beautiful wife will be with me in heaven; where we will still know each other and be able to share eternity together, our son included! There will be no more sickness or dying; all of our tears will be forgotten; which means that everything bad and wrong will be erased! 

 This is what we need to be focused upon, what God has promised, God will do: It is etched in stone and cannot be undone, never...

"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, "Look, God's home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever." And the one sitting on the throne said, "Look, I am making everything new!" And then he said to me, "Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true." And he also said, "It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega - the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children."" (Revelation 21:1-7 NLT) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment