Wednesday, June 14, 2023

"They Know Not God"

 "But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me." (John 15:21 KJV)

  "No, the wisdom we speak of is the mystery of God - his plan that was previously hidden, even though he made it for our ultimate glory before the world began. But the rulers of this world have not understood it; if they had, they would not have crucified our glorious Lord. That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, "No eye has not seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him."" (1 Corinthians 2:7-9 NLT)

 Some day we might see how important this is; having been a Christian for all these years, I seem to forget how easy it is not to believe those things, that I know are real and true today. Looking back, I wonder how I might have missed it; but then, I have become aware, you don't have the eyes to see, what you cannot touch! More importantly, it is what touches you! 

 Yes, it's true! All those things they speak about, having been touched by God, they cannot be explained in any form, that can make any sense, because God needs to first touch your heart, to let you know Him! If that sounds a little one-sided, it is really not; God will come to every heart, at one time or another; they will either open up their heart, or they will harden it; the choice is totally our own, as to what we do. 

 By the way, just in case the news has not yet been told, in case you have not yet heard it; last night, while I was trying to sleep, yet also trying to listen, I saw a small clip of our current President, as he said, "We will use the Constitution to ensure that Trump does not get back into the White House." Excuse me for being out of the loop, but since when is this okay? 

 Maybe is was just a dream, and it was something I imagined. Then again, if you might not know this, the ruler of the world, much like those he controls, likes to brag about some of his schemes, as if to make himself feel more powerful and mighty. Just saying...

""How you are fallen from heaven, O shining star, son of the morning! You have been thrown down to the earth, you who destroyed the nations of the world. For you said to yourself, 'I will ascend to heaven and set my throne above God's stars. I will preside on the mountain of the gods far away in the north. I will climb the highest heavens and be like the Most High.'"" (Isaiah 14:12-14 NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment