Sunday, June 11, 2023

"The World's Hatred"

 "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you." (John 15:18 KJV)

  "My enemies surround me like a pack of dogs; an evil gang closes in on me. They have pierced my hands and feet. I can count all my bones. My enemies stare at me and gloat. They divided my garments among themselves and throw dice for my clothing." (Psalm 22:16-18 NLT)

 Keep on looking up! That is the thing that has been put upon my heart today, because this is only going to get worse, and we are sure to be gone sooner than later. If that makes you feel uneasy, then you need to get right, or you will get left! 

 There are some very interesting things happening that some people may not be paying attention to. For one, there is starting to be more and more examples of proof of UFO's and encounters with things that are not of this earth. Personally, I don't believe that they are what people think they are; because the time is getting short, the forces of darkness are manifesting to deceive people to believe something else, other than God, has snatched people off of the earth. 

 Secondly, the W.H.O is beginning to take control of the medical and health of all Nations; with the idea to create a digital health card, that is to include the proof of vaccination, preventing anyone that is not properly vaccinated from being allowed to do certain things. Does that sound like something you might have heard would happen? 

 Thirdly, and probably most importantly, the whole thing that is going on with the children, does not sit right with God! We must understand that, because Jesus was very serious when He declared what was to happen to those that harmed the children! That which is happening to the children is nothing but evil! As I heard yesterday, there are at least two million children right now that are waiting for their sex alterations. 

 Don't pretend that this is okay, because God will not sit still for this! Keep looking up...

"So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them." (Genesis 1:27 NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment