Tuesday, June 20, 2023

"Sharing Jesus"

 "And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with be from the beginning." (John 15:27 KJV)

  "For we were not making up clever stories when we told you about the powerful coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. We saw his majestic splendor with our own eyes when he received honor and glory from God the Father. The voice from the majestic glory of God said to him, "This is my Son, who brings me great joy." We ourselves heard that voice from heaven when we were with him on the holy mountain." (2 Peter 1:16-18 NLT)

 I think it is time that we start getting serious about what we believe, not using it as a crutch or a symbol of something we are a part of, but start making it what we are made of, as much as blood runs through our veins! This is something that we must do, by being willing to let the Lord have full control! (This is the point I make towards myself, so don't feel as thou I am speaking to you; unless you agree and feel the same way as I do.) 

 As to the beginning, where do we begin? There are moments in my life where I remember the Lord speaking to me, but I would not listen; and there were times when others came to me, sharing Jesus to me, but I did not care to hear what they had to say. And then, there was that day, the day of my salvation, which was the day that I surrendered my life, feeling free and having the peace that could not be explained. 

 A lot has happened over these last 40 years; some things I am ashamed of, many things that I am in awe of; and a whole lot of things that I still don't understand. But this one thing I know: Jesus loves me! He has always loved me, because He has told me so! Even in my rebellion and times of living on my own; I was never really alone, because He was watching over me. 

 We need to be assured of that, because the enemy would want us to believe something else; like, that the Lord has given up on us, or that we have lost our opportunity to be used by the Lord. As long as there is breath in our lungs, we are vessel to be use by the Lord; we just need to surrender and allow Him to be Lord! 

 If you have doubts about anything, including yourself, take it to the Lord and let Him strengthen you by renewing your mind and cleansing your heart! But, you have got to want it! It will not happen if you don't really want it to happen...

""And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who ask, receives. everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened."" (Luke 11:9-10 NLT)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment