Friday, September 2, 2022

"Extraordinary Life" - To

 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10 KJV)

  "Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again - rejoice! Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming back soon." (Philippians 4:4-5 NLT)

 I may not have it all figured out, but I know enough to see that God wants us to live as though we are blessed and forgiven by Him! This might be the sum of what we are, Happy Christians! That is, if we so choose to be, that which we are meant to be, the choice is ours! 

 Maybe that might not be what you feel like, a celebration? I can understand where you are coming from, because I have days, too many days, when I feel as though my life is such a mess. Please understand, I don't want to complain, but sometimes it is hard to be happy living this way. I haven't had a really good cry in quite a while; maybe that is because I now have a dog; or maybe because now I live close to my neighbors. 

 For what it is worth, this is what it is! I believe that God is the one that makes the choice on who stays and who goes, that is not up to me, or anyone else for that matter. Therefore, I must continue to do that which I must do; and because I must do it, then it is up to me to do it well! After all, who are we living for and what are we to be about! 

 I really don't feel like doing this sometimes, but it sure helps me to understand, feelings don't really count when it comes to love...

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7 NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment