Tuesday, September 6, 2022

"Understanding"

 "I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine." (John 10:14 KJV)

  "Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God. But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love. God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. This is real love - not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins." (1 John 4:7-10 NLT)

 Little did I know, but now I know a little more! That might not sound like all that much understanding, but understanding really does not require knowing a lot, but that the little you know, you understand what it means. We can seriously know what we are to do, without knowing every single detail of what must be done. Sounds like gibberish, but if you knew firsthand what would happen, you might go down that road! 

 This is probably the most important part of this Story! This Book we have been given, details every single thing that is to happen, just as it happened, and just as it will happen; every single thing, is all laid out, just as God has prescribed it, appointed it, and anointed it to be. And the most mysterious part of it all, is us, His children! 

 I can't understand it, and I am sure that I am not alone. God made us to be glorious, even though we are not, He will make us so! Do you think He was kidding when He said: "Let us make man in our image." I may not understand what that totally means, but I can see by all that He has done thus far, He has got everything figured out! 

 I can understand that much, and still, that is much, way too much, for me to figure out! I just need to know that He loves me: He absolutely loves me...

"But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so much, that even though we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God's grace that you are saved!) For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus. So God can point to us in all furure ages as examples of the incredible wealth of his grace and kindness toward us, as shown in all he has done for us who are united with Christ Jesus." (Ephesians 2:4-7 NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment