Thursday, October 28, 2021

"Just Like That!"

 "Then they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately the ship was at the land whither they went." (John 6:21 KJV) 

  "But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God." (Galatians 6:14-16 KJV)

 I don't know about you, but this concept of instant redemption and restoration, it might be one of the most powerful and anointed aspects of our relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ! There really is not anything else that we need to do, but ask Him for forgiveness; He is always ready and willing to receive us back, we just need to want it, and the rest is history! 

 I know, it seems as though I have been too focused upon a particular aspect, which in all possibilities, is not even part of this story. Then again, it is practical and meaningful enough to make the connection; like taking David's challenge to Goliath, and making it about the taking down of strongholds in our life: just saying! There is something in every bit of God's word that can be used for drawing out and lifting up; He has given us His word as a roadmap for whatever road we are on, and for every journey we might encounter; it is all right there to be explored and revisited, time and time again. 

 Whether you are a new believer, or a well seasoned saint, there is never enough to learn or explore in God's word, no matter how many times you might have been down a certain road, there is always new things to find and treasures to be discovered...

"Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sin is put out of sight! Yes, what joy for those whose record the LORD has cleared of guilt, whose lives are lived in complete honesty! When I refused to confess my sin, my body wasted away, and I groaned all day long. Day and night your hand of discipline was heavy upon me. My strength evaporated like water in the summer heat." Interlude.

"Finally, I confessed all my sins to you and stopped trying to hide my guilt. I said to myself, "I will confess my rebellion to the LORD." And you forgave me! All my guilt is gone." Interlude.             (Psalms 32:1-5 NLT)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment