Saturday, July 25, 2020

"Even So" -2

"The voice of my beloved! Behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills." (S.O.S. 2:8)

  I am really sorry about that weird start to yesterday's post, as I just felt I needed to get that off my chest and maybe wake some people out of the trance they might be in. But we must be very careful what we allow our children to see us do, especially when it comes to beliefs and spiritual matters. As much as I would like to, I really don't have the right to talk, but I do have regrets.
  Which reminds me! I love the Good News that is hidden within the Good News! The playback of my life is going to be free of all that stuff I feel sorry for doing; every single regret and all of my stupid sins will not be seen or even an issue, for ever more! Washed away, is going to be real; so real, we are going to be made white as snow, for real!
  I hope that you realize what that means, because it is the reason that every tear will be wiped away, because there will be no reason any longer that we will have regrets. Only all the good, that is what we will see; only all the righteous and loving things that we shared in and lived out in our life. What a wonderful life that will be!
  Maybe you might think it will be different, and maybe this is just a crazy thought or fantasy; but I believe that we will be so overwhelmed and so lost in His love, there will never be any thought of anything else but good, including all this bad stuff here on this earth. As it was for Him in the task of the cross; as no discomfort or suffering was even a burden or even considered as a regret; but was His triumph and honor, a mere task that made perfect sense and accomplished more than anyone could ever really know or understand.
  What Jesus meant by saying some of those things that He said, some things are still too deep to fully understand: WORD...

"When people work, their wages are not a gift, but something they have earned. But people are counted as righteous, not because of their work, but because of their faith in God who forgives sinners. David also spoke of this when he described the happiness of those who are declared righteous without working for it: "Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sins are put out of sight. Yes, what joy for those whose record the LORD has cleared of sin." (Romans 4:4-8) NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment