Monday, May 13, 2019

"Preservation"

"The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore." (Psalms 121:8)

  Not everything needs to make sense; we do not need to know the answer to every question. These are the things that we are told, from the time we are brought into this world, and to the time we depart. It is pretty much, "A need to know basis," that we live by; so if you do not know that answer you are looking for, and if you cannot find it, then you most likely don't need to know! That is what I tell myself, as I ponder the reasons for certain things going on in my life. Like Paul, the answer is pretty much the same, "My grace is sufficient for you." Therefore, I have considered it to be what it is and have resigned any chance of having a normal life; this is what it is, so be the best you can be in every situation. Anywho, this is not just the end of a thought, it is the beginning of a new chapter! If you think your life is over and you have run out of options, think again, God is not done with you yet! As the story goes, "It ain't over till the fat lady sings." Where does that even come from? To be perfectly honest, I have no clue; except that it means that we should not presume to know the outcome of an event which is still in progress. If you want to look at something differently, say, like you want to know the outcome of something yet to be complete, then I have wonderful news for you! Magnanimous News! The next chapter is already written and it's in the Book! So, if you are feeling a little out of sorts, it is not anything that can even come close to changing what has already been decided, you are in to stay; even if you go out, there is a rope tied to you that will bring you back in; you cannot get away from the One that has chosen you, ever...

"But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God. From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus." (Galatians 6:14-17)

No comments:

Post a Comment