Sunday, November 5, 2017

"Cared For"

"By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches."
(Psalms 104:12)
It is easy to become dependent upon this worldly system, not that there is anything wrong with making a living and providing for your family, but things have gotten to a point where the majority of the worlds people are dependent upon others to provide food and water for them. Maybe I have been stuck in the city so long that I just see things a certain way, but it is easy to see how helpless people are in the big cities where disaster strikes and there is no food or water; things get pretty ugly real quick. That does not mean that I am going to plan on raising livestock or planting a garden; at this stage of the game, I would rather store up 25 Year Storage Survival Food, the kind that you just add water to and it becomes a meal. But really, there is absolutely no way that anyone can prevent from going hungry; no matter how hard you try, not even if you had money enough to burn, if the system stops working the way that it does and if your stored food is destroyed, you're going to go hungry. That said, I still don't worry about any of that, God is my provider; I believe that He will always be there to care for me; whether or not I and filled, that's a whole different matter. Paul had a few things to say on this matter, because he knew what it was like to go hungry, but he also knew what to meant to be satisfied in whatever state he was in. Birds are such amazing creatures. They sing so pretty, people love to have them around their homes, so they are always provided for. You would be surprised how many homes that I go to where there are bird-feeders all around the outside of the home. And the one thing you will always hear are the birds singing in the trees on those homes. I get some here, but not like that; my house is on the side of a mountain, so they are just naturally outside, but mostly just at certain times or seasons. I guess the point of all of this, is to know how much God cares for us and provides for our every need. We might not get all that we want, but He will certainly provide for our needs...
""That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life -whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn't life more than food, and your body more than clothing? Look at the birds. They don't plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren't you far more valuable to him than they are? Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?"" (Matthew 6:25-27) NLT 

No comments:

Post a Comment